Friday, October 22, 2010

Cherishing the Church

10-22-2010
Cherished the Church in intercession thru the night. His beloved...keep close to your heart at all times...his dear ones...keep watch for them...love them in prayer. That Christ would be formed in them, that we would decrease and he would increase, that wisdom revelation and fire would continually burn in there hearts. How I pray with everything within me that God would consume us with his holy spirit, revive us, glorify His bride and cause us to walk in crucified lives to the glory of his name.  Deliver us from all lies, deception and false doctrine. Deliver us from division and cause us to dwell in TRUE unity of the Spirit. Deliver us from EVERY evil and make us to be that pure, holy, spotless bride of Christ prepared for the groom and his return. This mystical, eternal, beautiful Body of Christ adorned with holiness, adorned with Him...keep it etched deep in your heart always, saints.   Wage war for His most cherished treasure, the object of His greatest affection! I LOVE the Church!!!  O my King my God my glory grant me the honor of wrestling for your church...grant me the fervor to embrace your beloved thru the day and thru the night without relent as the times are reaching their fulfillment and your purpose in will is being accomplished! Maranatha Lord please come quickly.

1 comment:

  1. So thankful you pray with this heart. I admire it so much.

    ReplyDelete